The BEST Crock Pot Chili Recipe!
Cook Time: 8 hours
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, red pepper or poblano pepper diced
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 28 oz. can diced tomatoes with juices
- 1 14 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14 oz. can chili beans, undrained
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup canned sliced jalapeno peppers (optional)
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and fresh cilantro for garnish
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drain and transfer beef to the slow cooker. Add the next 10 ingredients (through jalapeno peppers) to the slow cooker.
- Cook on high, 4-5 hours or low, 6-8 hours.
- Just before serving, taste and add salt and pepper, as needed.
Want to see other desserts?
Want to see other app’s & soups?